Thursday, December 19, 2019

The Medieval Time of My Life


https://musicpeoplemylife.blogspot.com/p/the-medieval-time-of-my-life.html

12/19




Annie Lennox Medusa Album
When I first joined the SCA in the very beginning, the days Old McMickey's Farm, Ameoba, Farflung and Golden Lion WeeWa all-night revels, the Yo-ho song, THE CAYCE and her Golden Wand (wooden kitchen spoon), when Baldar was merely a Duke and before Bytor was anything, it was during this period that I was also obsessed with this album. Therefore, it makes sense that three songs in particular spark immediate memories and are associated with certain people. Certainly, this segment would be appropriate for lessons learned and more than friends, many other posts, because those three people so drastically shaped the rest of my entire life and happen to also be Scadian, this entry till land here. Whiter Shade of Pale, No More I Love You's, A Thin Line Between Love and Hate.

knowing you will never see this, I need not worry to tell one of my once-close friends was also my first adult female crush. I was and remain awed by your brains, outrageous humor and wit, grace, style, and beauty. I have met very few perfect humans and women at that. I place you on a pedestal and no one will ever know that a tiny piece of my heart is safe with you because you have and will always remain ignorant of my feelings. Thank you for the introduction to this group and the aha moments of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

https://musicpeoplemylife.blogspot.com/p/family.html 12/19 Sisters are forever damn it. Or I'll be gone.... I'm already ...